100% sodium percarbonate
Now packaged in Department of Heath approved packaging with a child resistant cap.
Available in 900g and 3KG sizes.
Oxygen bleach is excellent for cleaning and removing organic stains (such as coffee, tea, wine, fruit juices, foods, sauces, grass and blood) from fabrics, plastics, fibreglass, porcelain, ceramics, wood, carpets, asphalt, concrete, etc.
Oxygen bleach can be used in any place in or around the house that need to be de stained and deodorized; it is efficient, safe and economical. It is non-toxic, environmentally safe, biodegradable, and leaves no harmful by-products or residues which can harm the environment.
- Environmentally safe, biodegradable, and leaves no harmful by-products or residues which can harm the environment
- When used correctly it is Non-toxic to animals, plants and human
- Acts as a disinfectant on both bacteria and viruses likely to be encountered in the home
- Oxygen bleaches can be mixed or used with other household cleaners
- It does not weaken fabrics like chlorine bleach