100% sodium percarbonate
Now packaged in Department of Heath approved packaging with a child resistant cap.
Available in 900g and 3KG sizes – (Product is a white powder).
Oxygen bleach is excellent for cleaning and removing organic stains (such as coffee, tea, wine, fruit juices, foods, sauces, grass and blood) from fabrics, plastics, fibreglass, porcelain, ceramics, wood, carpets, asphalt, concrete, etc.
Oxygen bleach can be used in any place in or around the house that need to be de stained and deodorised; it is efficient, safe and economical. It is non-toxic, environmentally safe, biodegradable, and leaves no harmful by-products or residues which can harm the environment.
PACKAGING: For over 5 years we supplied our Oxygen bleach powder in a cardboard box. However in 2019 we were advised by a government department that because it was a high eye irritant it was incorrect packaging and the product needed to be in a container with a Child Resistant Cap (CRC). So although this is very disappointing for us the only option was to put it into a Plastic container which is why it is now packaged in our Jerry cans.
- Environmentally safe, biodegradable, and leaves no harmful by-products or residues which can harm the environment
- When used correctly it is Non-toxic to animals, plants and human
- Acts as a disinfectant on both bacteria and viruses likely to be encountered in the home
- Oxygen bleaches can be mixed or used with other household cleaners
- It does not weaken fabrics like chlorine bleach