Welcome to our website.
The following terms and conditions (henceforth: The Terms and Conditions”) are valid between you and AROHA EARTH PTY LTD (ABN 51 164 274 917) (henceforth: MiEco may be referred to as “us” and “we”) and apply to all use of and orders placed on this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We take full responsibility for the transactions which are made on our platform. This includes refunds, cancellations, and chargebacks.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the governing laws of Australia.
- We will provide the first line of support for you for any issues associated with your purchase. In the event of a dispute arising between you and a supplier, we will provide dispute management and will take ultimate responsibility for finding a resolution. We will not absolve all responsibility to a third party.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We may collect the following information:
2.1 Your contact details that may include your name, date of birth, business name, billing address, postal address, email address, fax number, and phone number.
2.2 Demographic information such as gender, preferences, and interests.
2.3 Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We collect this information when:
2.4 You provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery, or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
2.5 You interact with us through the phone, in person, via email or our Website and you provide us your details.
2.6 You subscribe to our emails or register an account.
2.7 If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing or competitions, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
2.8 You apply for employment with our business or apply to provide us services.
We will only collect your personal and sensitive information using fair and lawful means.
We do not store credit card details as we use payment gateways and/or third-party processors.
Usage of Data
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, for the following reasons:
3.1 Internal record keeping.
3.2 We may use the information to improve our products and services in general and specifically for you.
3.3 Keep a record of your order and transaction.
3.4 Retain our customer database.
3.5 Communicate and retain a history of communication.
3.6 We periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided if you have given us permission to do so.
3.7 From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
3.8 We may contact you around positions vacant.
4.1 We will not send you unsolicited commercial electronic messages in contravention of the Spam Act 2003 (Cth).
4.2 We may use the non-sensitive information you gave us for the purpose of promoting and marketing our Business.
4.3 We will not contact you to promote or market our Business if you requested us not to.
4.4 You may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at: The Good Collective Pty Ltd, Crusader Road Galston NSW Australia 2159. You can also unsubscribe on emails we send to you.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
5.1 If you are logged in or not.
5.2 Remember settings you have used on our website.
5.3 Improve performance by reporting any errors.
5.4 Link to social networks like Facebook.
5.5 Provide ads specific to you.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. Cookies may contain your IP address however that is collected in aggregate so effectively anonymous to us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
7.1 Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
7.2 If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or unsubscribing on emails you receive.
7.3 Please note if you unsubscribe from one type of email it may not unsubscribe you from all emails from MiEco. For example, you may unsubscribe from an abandoned cart email but still be subscribed to our weekly promotional emails and vice versa.
7.4 If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
8.1 We do not store credit card details as we use payment gateways and/or third-party processors e.g. PayPal
8.2 All credit card transactions are implemented under industry-standard encryption.
8.3 Payments are processed in real-time where possible.
8.4 We do not have access to your credit card numbers.
8.5 We use secure systems to store most of your personal information and it contains security features, such as encryption, firewall, and anti-virus, to ensure the protection and integrity of our data.
Disclosure of Personal Information
9.1 We will not disclose your personal and sensitive information to third parties for payment, profit, or advantage.
9.2 We may disclose your personal and sensitive information to third parties, from time to time, to assist us in conducting our Business, including:
(a) Technology service providers including internet service providers or cloud service providers
(b) Delivery companies such as Australia Post and/or international postal service providers
(c) Agents that perform functions on our behalf, such as marketing or advertising
(d) to persons, entities or courts as required under the law.
Disclosure of Personal Information
You may request access to your personal information that we hold, and we will:
(a) verify your identity
(b) within a reasonable period, comply with your request
Mailing Address: MiEco, PO Box 380, Burpengary QLD 4505
Phone: 1300 300 721
Please note to protect our staff from COVID-19, returns and exchanges will not be processed until two weeks after they have been received. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
Damaged or Incorrect Items
If your item is damaged/faulty or you believe the product is incorrect somehow please contact us asap. We do not refund for natural wear and tear or for damage caused post receipt.
- All returns must be received within 28 days.
- All items must be unused, with seals intact and tags attached where applicable. Products’ packaging must also be received intact with no tears or blemishes.
- We strongly advise returning your order with tracking as we cannot be responsible for items that go missing before they reach us.
- We will process all returns within 7 days of receiving them.
- Please note we do not refund delivery costs.
- Exchanges are possible. We will cover the shipping costs for your replacements.
Change of Mind
We DO NOT accept returns on our products if you change your mind.
We strongly suggest you make a correct decision prior to completing the checkout.
Please send returns to:
PO BOX 380
Burpengary, QLD 4505
If you have any other queries regarding returns, please email our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you. Personal information may be stored both electronically on our computer system, and in hard-copy form. Firewalls, 2048 Bit v3 SSL encryption, passwords, anti-virus software and email filters act to protect all our electronic information.
We do not store credit card information unless previously agreed; we securely submit credit card information to our bank for processing.